1) Cut each breast into 1-inch pieces just as you would chicken or beef for a kabob.
2) I like to use an Asian marinade overnight for my duck; Lawry's makes a great "Sesame and Ginger" marinade that is great for this. I like to let it set in the fridge overnight.
3) Take some good quality bacon and cut the strips in half.
4) Cut up your other veggies, I like mushrooms, onion, pepper and tomatoes on my kabobs but anything that floats your boat will work!
5) Now assemble your kabobs, taking each piece of duck and wrapping it in a half a piece of bacon and then placing it on the kabob followed by your veggies. Repeat until the kabob is finally full.
6) Get the grill going and cook the kabobs until the bacon is cooked; once the bacon is cooked the duck will be done as well.
I've made these on several occasions and everyone seems to love them!
Tip: If you purchase the stainless steel kabobs it will make your life much easier as you don't have to worry about them burning in half if your grill gets a bit too hot.
Let us know what you think!!